Sunday, January 24, 2010

We're Pregnant!!

Just wanted to let everyone know... that Joe and I are expecting our first baby August 2010!!! We are both pretty excited!!! I need to update pictures of both Joe and I. He has lost a total of 175 lbs, and has vowed to lose another 35 by the time the baby gets here! He is AWESOME!! I had lost a total of 100 lbs however now that I am pregnant that is going away!



We had our first baby doctor appointment last Wednesday and we got to hear Baby C's little strong heart beat! It was extremely fast! My next appointment is on Feb. 2 for lab than again on Feb 17 to see the doctor again.

I promise to update more! :)


4 comments:

Shauna said...

Congrats! How awesome and exciting!
♥ HUGS ♥

Yaya said...

Congratulations!!!!!!

Amber said...

Awesome! Awesome! Congratulations!

Rachel said...

I know this is totally belated - but CONGRATS!!!