Saturday, March 28, 2009

I MADE IT!!!!!!!!

I know I have been slacking, HOWEVER, I did this for a reason, there is always a reason behind my madness!!!

I finally made my first weight loss goal!!!! FEATHER WE CAN NOW GET A PEDICURE!!!

So I am very excited to say I have lost 36.2 lbs! :)

My husband and I recently joined a gym two weeks ago. We are exercising a lot, I love the way it makes me feel, I love seeing what it changes in me. I am just beyond excited! :) My husband has started a blog go to Joseph's page and encourage him too! We defiantly need encouraging that's for sure! But I know We will continue to do this and its going to take a while to get the weight off but it did take a while to put the weight on originally!

My next weight loss goal is 29.9 lbs! I hope to concur that goal soon! But I need help! I need suggestions on what to do for a reward! I get massages every month, due to where I work, so that really isn't an option! I look forward to your suggestions! :) Thanks for hanging in there! :)

:) I am off to buy some new work out shoes Shoe Carnival is having a sale! :)

Sara

12 comments:

Ter said...

Good for you ! Congratulations!!

I need to go back to the gym...

Yaya said...

Wow! Great job! Whoo hoo!!!
I know right-I totally need a pedicure...but I guess I got no great reason compared to yours! ;)

Shauna said...

AWESOME! Congrats! ♥ Hugs ♥

TerynAshleyJewelry said...

That's awesome!! Congrats on achieving your goal! You go girl!

♥ Becky ♥ said...

That is so awesome!!!! Congratulations to you and your hubby for sticking to it and doing what it takes.

I'll have to think about what good rewards are out there. :)

Kas said...

Stopping by from SITS!

Congratulations! That is a tremendous success! I'm sure you feel fantastic all the way around! Enjoy your pedicure!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

That is sooo amazing! I really appreciate all the effort that you both have been putting into this!!! Great job!

Christie said...

Yay! Congrats! Totally missed you on here!

jennykate77 said...

Congrats!!! That's so awesome!

.Keli. said...

Good for you two!!! That's awesome!!! I find it sooo hard to stay motivated, so I'm proud of you for sticking it out! I have nothin on suggestions for you. I could use some of my own!!

Mishel said...

I'm so proud of you! Your reward? A big, fat, greasy, bacon cheeseburger.. JUST KIDDING!!! :)

How about a mini makeover?

Mishel said...

How did this past week go? Still on track? I've lost 10 el bees. Workin' my towards another 30. Any pointers? I'm on bedrest for another 3 months, so my loss has been from pain & meds mixture. What I need is pointers for healthier eating and maybe vitamins? Suggestions welcome, you're further along than I am.