Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Woo to the Hoo Wednesday

Woo to the Hoo Wednesday!


To find out more information please click on the picture to find out more information about the Woo to the Hoo Wednesday!

So I am posting a little late, its been a C-R-A-Z-Y week at work. My WOO goes to my old youth pastor that I had when I was in highschool. He sends out devotions every single day, also gives his own praise to God. It encourages me alot. I appreciate him taking time out of his day to send the devotions out to his "email list". He also encourages me to get right with God, to find a church my husband and I haven't found a home church, although we haven't been activly trying either. So we are right now looking for a home church. If you are reading this I ask that you pray for us, that God helps us find a home church. So Woo to the Hoo to my ex/old Youth Pastor!


2 comments:

jennykate77 said...

Old YP's rock! I love mine too.

I'll be praying you find a good home church.

Maricris Zen Mama said...

I love YP program in my church back when I still in Asia. My prayers go to you and your group.