Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Woo to the Hoo Wednesday


Please click on the picture to find out how you can join Woo to the Hoo Wednesday!!!

Woo to the Hoo Wednesday!

Yes it is that time of the week! :) This week my WOOHOO award goes to my sister Jenn. She is mother LiL Miss E. To me she deserves all the kudos in the world, she has been staying in the hospital for over a week now and hasn't left since LiL Miss E has been in there. My sister and I have been through a lot together, and she is going through alot more.

Here she is with LiL Miss E in the hospital


Here you can see the little brace on her arm to keep it still for the IV :(


And this is on a board in the room that I wrote on first with
"LALA loves you LiL Miss E
Get Well Soon"



SO KUDOS TO MY SISTER!
I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!!!

9 comments:

Mishel said...

That makes my heart ache to see that precious little girl in the hospital. I've been praying for her healing!

You're sister sounds like an absolutely wonderful and devoted mommy. I'm sure you are blessed to have her in your life.

♥ Becky ♥ said...

That makes me hurt for your sister and for that precious little baby. I so hope she gets better soon. Prayers are definitely being said.
Your sister is quite brave and a wonderful Mother.

feather k said...

well said...it was so sad to see the pictures...but even worse to see it in person :(...she is definitely being a trooper!

Zoe said...

awww poor baby! i hope she is better soon and home!

The Pumpkin Pink Cottage said...

wow your a wonderful sister and prays to her and the wee one,,,so sad...so precious... hugs, lisa

Melissa Papaj Photography said...

Poor little EmmaLee. What is wrong with her? I had to do that with my son when he was 6 weeks old...AWFUL!

Found your blog in Roll call on SITS.

.Keli. said...

Awww...what a precious baby and a beautiful loving Mom! So sorry they had to go through this. Your sis definitely deserves a WTTH!!! xo

mom2jaymie+arianna said...

OH gosh... my heart hurts seeing these pictures. It brings back so many memories of Jaymie and Arianna in the hospital. I am thinking of your sister and baby... and praying for strength and health for both of them!

Yaya said...

Aw!! Congrats!