Sunday, February 15, 2009

So they say you are addicted...

so I found this on yahoo.com, you can go here to read the whole article. :) enjoy!

10 warning signs that you may be addicted to Facebook

1. Facebook is your home page.

2. You update your status more than twice a day.

3. You have over 500 "friends" half of whom you've never actually met.

4. As soon as you step away from your computer you're on FB on your phone.

5. You are a FB stalker. You qualify as a FB stalker if you

a) click on someone's profile more than once a day even if they haven't messaged or tagged you in a photo.

b) have dragged and dropped more than 3 FB photos (not from your own profile)

c) actually go to a place mentioned on someones page in hopes of seeing them in real life...creepy!

6. You change your profile picture more than a 12-year=old girl.

7. You have checked your FB page while reading this article.

8. You clean up your "wall" so it looks like you spend less time on FB.

9. You are a member of more than 10 groups and respond to every event invitation "attending" even if you have no intention of going.

10. You change your relationship status just to mess with people.


LOL This cracks me up, let me know if you are addicted... (I'm Not) HEHEHE...

10 comments:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Oh yes....another mild addiction here....You have to find me on Facebook so we can be friends there too...I am at 178...need to get to 200 =) Tarah Smith Fenn is my name on there...=)NOT that I am addicted or anything!!!

Amanda said...

hehe. I am on my phone now. One window open on the blog, the other one fb.
Although I do know all of my fiends (although some of them are blog friends).
I kind of think people who blog and put it all out there are facebook addicts. The two kind of go and in hand. =)

Yaya said...

I admit, when I first started on facebook I was a bit addicted...but seeing these I realize there are ppl way more obsessed than me!

Ter said...

#11 - you copy this list to your Facebook notes. (and you bet I am! ;) )

Shay said...

Hello Sarah I'm Shay (new to SITS) just showing some love.
That is absolutely hysterical! I like #8 because I have done that a time or two. Plus I don't need to give everybody a play by play on FB you know?!

Maricris Zen Mama said...

This is real funny. Luckily, I'm not that addicted yet {crossing fingers}

jennykate77 said...

I have to admit that I can say yes to a few of those...but I won't tell you which ones. That would be embarrassing! :) Too funny.

3 Bay B Chicks said...

Today is a very big day in the Where’s Wenda? Contest. I am visiting all of the SITS followers. Can I do it? There are around 1000 followers. Oh my! Better grab my cup of coffee and get on my way. Be sure to visit Hot Chocolate Caramel Mocha and Three Bay B Chicks as part of your contest entry.

-Wenda

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Just thought I would check in to say hi...hope you post soon!

Grand Pooba said...

ha! That's funny, I can't be addicted to Facebook because my work has now blocked it on all our computers. I'm so mad! Luckily blogger still works!