Thursday, February 5, 2009

Riding the Electric Pony...

This past fall, my cousin Feather and I did a Citizen Police Academy Class and we had a chance to get tasered. So of course I wanted to try! I was the very first girl to go in my class! :) I am so brave!

What they do is it is actually a REAL taser gun and instead of the probes at the end they have two alligator clips which they attach the alligator clips to your clothes, one at the top like by your shoulder and the other by your bottom like shirt tail.

You need to have two spotters so just in case you fall they will help you. My cousin Feather was on my right side. I was SO nervous!

I could actually feel like the electricity going through those two clips it was so weird, and he only did it for 2 seconds although it felt like an eternity!

This video has been passed around several times and at work one of my bosses sent an email to her MIL and I am forever known to her as "Sara the girl that got Tasered!" LOL

So Enjoy! And make sure you Turn your Sound UP! :)

5 comments:

Drama queens mum said...

That's funny. You're brave.

.Keli. said...

BRAVE brave girl!!! hahahahaha! xo

Mishel said...

Sorry, I had to laugh, chortle & gaffaw! You rock sister!

Stephanie said...

Wow! You're amazing! What did it feel like? Did it hurt at all?

♥ Becky ♥ said...

I had seen this on Feather's blog and laughed when I first saw it and had to giggle again this time. You are one brave girl!!!!