Tuesday, February 10, 2009

i ♥ faces Week 5 - Silly


K-I-D-S This weeks photo theme is SILLY... This picture is of my nephew wearing my sun glasses being silly! :)



To find out more on how to join, please go to i ♥ faces I hope to see your picture there!




A-D-U-L-T-S Silly is still the theme for this weeks contest. This is my husband singing. We are at a wedding, and this is right before the groom gets the garter from the bride. OMG everyone was laughing so hard! :) All of the men were singing to the bride! HI-LAR-IOUS!!!




Again to find out more on how to join, please go to i ♥ faces I hope to see your picture there!

12 comments:

Ter said...

great memories captured for all time.

Rhonda said...

So silly and adorable! Love that you captured some great fun times! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

The Nordrik-Hansens Fotoblogg said...

Hi from Norway! Great photos! :o) Thanks for the visit on my blog:)

Yaya said...

Nephew is pimpin'!

Adult picture makes me laugh!

Leah said...

I love her glasses! I want them. :) And the adult pic. is great, too!

Kricia Morris Photography said...

haha...your husband is cracking me up! That's hilarious! Super cute job on the nephew too, great pictures!

lynn said...

Great entries. Looks like your hubby was having a blast.

micki said...

Great pictures Sara!

Love the dog pics in your previous post too. Too cute!

Micki

jennykate77 said...

Cute pics! Silly faces!

Love them all!

Mary said...

Looks like your husband is having a heck of a time! :) And your nephew is adorable in your sunglasses.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate the comment.

Have a blessed day!

I'm just the MOM said...

I couldn't stop laughing when I saw your hubby's face singing...he was very into it huh?

Life with Kaishon said...

Such a cute picture of your nephew : ). Your husband looks like he is lots of fun. What a nice couple! I hope you find a church soon. Our church is such a blessing. I don't know what I would do without it.