Tuesday, February 3, 2009

i ♥ faces week 4



P-E-T-S So this is my entry for i ♥ faces Pets, This is my dog Chloe, this is actually her about 4 months old, she is now 5 years old. She has a lot of fun playing with her babies aka toys. This picture looks like she is saying, "I promise I didn't do it"

Find out more information by going to http://www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com/ If you have a pet picture please post it! :)




K-I-D-S So this is my entry for the i ♥ faces kids week. This week it is all about the eyes. so this is one of my favorite pictures that I have taken of my nephew J. Here I think he is about 9 months old. His eyes are so brown and so awesome. I really love taking his pictures! So Enjoy!




To find out more information on how to join this contest please go to http://www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com/ Please join and GOOD LUCK!




A-D-U-L-T-S So this is my entry for the i ♥ faces Adults entry. Like the kids it is all about the eyes. I took this picture of my cousin as we were driving down the road, well let me rephrase this, my husband was driving I was taking pictures! We were going to Springfield, MO to see the American Idol Concert! Which was amazing by the way.



As always to find out how you can join this contest please go to http://www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com/ and Good Luck! :)

22 comments:

Sharon (sk) said...

Those are fun! I really love that child shot... great job! :)

Boybarian Dad said...

What a great puppy.

Corey~living and loving said...

Love the shot of your nephew. :) good entries! :)
have a good week!

Laurel said...

I'm impressed you took a picture on the road:). The child shot is my favorite!

lifeonwindyridge said...

Your nephew's eyes are just precious!

Debra said...

What great pictures! Loved them all! Happy Tuesday to you!

feather k said...

Ha! ahhh...the road trip to missouri... J is just too adorable!!! I heart him the mostest...and chloe...who knew she'd grow up to be such a feisty one :)

Candi said...

great shots...especially the baby and the one of your sister

Kricia Morris Photography said...

Aww, your dog is precious! And I love your kids entry, super cute!

Mishel said...

Great entries! I entered for the first time today. This is too much fun. I thought blogging was addicting, now I have to keep up with iHeartFaces? Ok, twist my arm. =)

Mishel said...

Great entries! I entered for the first time today. This is too much fun. I thought blogging was addicting, now I have to keep up with iHeartFaces? Ok, twist my arm. =)

beckyjomama said...

GREAT shots!!!!

mom2jaymie+arianna said...

You take awesome pics girlie!

jennykate77 said...

I love them all! The one of J when he was a baby is soooo cute! You did a great job! Your puppy pic is adorable! Feather's eyes are so green...that's a cool picture!

jennykate77 said...

I love them all! The one of J when he was a baby is soooo cute! You did a great job! Your puppy pic is adorable! Feather's eyes are so green...that's a cool picture!

*~♥Verja♥~* said...

How gorgeous!! And so cute!!

Queen of the Gillards said...

Love your pictures.
Your dog does look like he is saying he didn't do it.

Elaine said...

How precious....

Leah said...

Your nephew's eyes are amazing!

shawnataylor said...

Cute photos :)

Rachel said...

Great photos... love the dog's expression!

And can you please tell me where to buy eyelashes like those?!?! Outrageous! :)

Zoe said...

great pics. you have beautiful eyes!