Saturday, February 7, 2009

Driving Mrs Sara and Mr. J

Last weekend my cousin and I went down to pick up my nephew J to give my mom and dad a rest at watching him, because my niece was in the hospital. We had fun, we went to the park ya know all the fun stuff that kids want to do when they are with their Aunts/Uncle. But on the way back J wanted me to ride in the back seat with him to read him his dinosaurs sticker books!


How could I refuse this face?



Or even this face?


So you see, this trip is 1.5 hours and we got a little crazy with the "dino stickers"...

We call this one "DINO EYES"
(take one)


(take two)


And we call this one "DINO EARS"



But of course we had to take a picture of our wild crazy driver we are not exactly sure what she is drinking we hope it is POP and not POP spiked with something else... LOL JK!



Good news to post my niece is out of the hospital, she got out yesterday!!!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Thanks for stopping by from SITS yesterday!

Good to get to see some other OK bloggers!

Your nephew is adorable. Looks like you all had a lot of fun in the car!

Yaya said...

Lol~dino eyes and dino ears! Funny!

feather k said...

listen here girlie...you both had the best driver around!!! and look at you posting more than once a month...way to go!!!

Ter said...

Hi, I found your blog via YaYa's post in which you were featured! :) I think that's so cute about your nephew and Dino-Eyes! :)

my blogs, if you're interested, can be found at:

http://withanangelonmyshoulder.blogspot.com
(my regular blog)

http://onebearhugatatime.blogspot.com
(cancer blog)