Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Woo to the Hoo Wednesday

So Feather, and her group of blogger/twitter friends and I so want to be apart of their group so I hope by posting this I can be apart of their GROUP one day! :) *jk* has started this Woo to the Hoo Wednesday Theme.

How it works if you want to give KUDOS, to anyone/thing that you have came across of or just want to give a special SHOUT OUT, than this is the way to go!

So my Woo to the Hoo goes to, MOTHER NATURE!!

Mother Nature (MN) you get a big WOO TO THE HOO from me! :)

I HEART you mother nature for bringing snow/sleet/ice, and for closing schools so I can be off work! :)

I heart you MN for letting my dog play out in the sleet/snow today, she appreciates it!


I heart you MN for sleeting all day today so I wouldn't have to go to work tomorrow!

I heart you MN for making sure that the air temp wouldn't go above freezing today so again I wouldn't have work tomorrow.

And lastly I heart you MN for making my work week only 2.5 days this week!
(do you see a trend HAHA)

I HEART YOU MOTHER NATURE!



*please note if the snow/sleet/ice has brought bad luck to anyone reading this I do not mean any harm by posting I heart MN, I am sorry if I offended anyone by posting I heart MN! Please note again, I MEAN NO HARM, THIS IS ONLY MEANT FOR FUN. PLEASE DO NOT JUDGE ME BECAUSE I HEART MOTHER NATURE!!*

So please go to Feather's Blog and find out more about the
Woo to the Hoo Wednesday's!


7 comments:

He And Me + 3 said...

We still had school today and it is coming down in buckets. Going to get the kids from school should be fun:) Lucky you!

feather k said...

I agree with a WTTH for MN! thanks for playing along :)

mom2jaymie+arianna said...

I woo to the hoo for today because I too am off from work (snow day) and got to see Arianna sit up AND roll over for the first time, all in one day!

Rachel Ann said...

Thank you for stopping by on my SITS day last week...I love all the comments and felt very appreciated. Sorry it has taken me so long to share bloggy love back!

ScrappinAway said...

Hi! You were ahead of me at roll on SITS so I thought I would pop over! I'll try not to hold it against you that you heart MN, but I am not digging the snow and ice. I saw that you went to TN to visit your hubby's family, I am originally from there, luv it! I can't believe you got your eyes tatted, they look great by the way, but oh my those pics scare me, it looked painful!

The Mrs. said...

hey lady! I need your email address so I can send you a request for following privacy issues :0)

Michelle said...

You've got to love it when you get free days off work... even if you have to pay them back later. Enjoy the weather, and good luck staying warm and safe!

And thank you so much for coming to visit my blog on my SITS day. Today has been so much fun and so lovely to see the response and fun comments. I really appreciate it. I hope you enjoyed my blog and come back to visit soon!