Friday, January 30, 2009

Please Pray for LiL Miss E

LiL Miss E has been in the hospital since Tuesday of this week. She has RSV, running a temperature, and she isn't breathing right. As of today, she went a little lethargic, and they got everyone in her room and her oxygen levels started going up. Right now they are putting LiL Miss E and my sister (her mom) in an oxygen bubble so that hopefully my sister can hold her and LiL E can calm down and focus on breathing. If that doesn't work than we are going to transfer her to a childrens hospital.

So please pray for LiL E, she is only 2 months old.

Thanks!

8 comments:

jennykate77 said...

Feather had said she was in the hospital. I'll continue to pray for her. Hope she's better soon!

♥ Becky ♥ said...

I am continuing to pray for her. Hope she gets better soon. :)

Jennifer said...

Hi Sara--My daughter had RVS and pneumonia (at the same time) when she was 2 mos. She was in the hospital for a few days bu recovered perfectly..

I'll be crossing my fingers that your poor little niece gets better really quickly!

The Mrs. said...

LiL E and your family are in my prayers. Please keep us updated.

Just put it in the hands of god.

He And Me + 3 said...

I will say a prayer for your niece...I hope she is better soon. Poor baby.

Lorie said...

You got it! RSV is so scary! I hope she is feeling better soon!

jennykate77 said...

hey, Sara. Thanks for playing along on the Pay It Forward! I think I still have your address from when you won my giveaway. I'll be sending something your way soon!!

Still praying for Lil E.

Aunt Spicy said...

Wow, will send some positives vibes your way, hope your little niece is doing well! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Oh and love the recipes!