Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Photo Session with J and LiL E

Lil E's first pictures! she is two months old here! You can tell she is going to be a red head! And as always she will take after ME because she knows I am her FAV AUNT! :)


I think this is another one of my FAVS!!!
So sweet and innocent! :)
J playing this lil piggy with Lil E's Fingers!!! so sweet!!!

J being silly!!!
AWW J is so cute in this picture!!!
AWW I love this picture!!


J giving me attitude!
AWW I heart both of them!!!


I like this one because Lil E's face is priceless, it looks like she is thinking HA I WILL PUNCH YOU AND THEY WILL THINK IT IS CUTE BECAUSE I AM CUTE! TAKE THAT! LOL




Lil E and her MOM, (my sister)
and of course I had to get a pic of E and me together! :) She is crying because she just saw her Aunt K, and she loves me the MOST! :)

4 comments:

Kelly said...

What a great photo session!! They really look like they are ready for valentines day!! Thanks for stopping by!! You are welcome anytime!! Have a great day!

feather k said...

You did do a great job on these pics...and the truth is she's crying because I am not there...she missed me...

He And Me + 3 said...

Great pictures. Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Your captures are beautiful!

Marshmallow Circus said...

They are so adorable! Great pics. :)