Sunday, January 18, 2009

FEEDING STINGRAYS!

My husband and I went to Tennessee to visit his dad, step mom and brother the day after Christmas.
Jo

Me

We heart GPS

One of the days while we were there, we went to Nashville, TN to the Grand Opry Mall, THAT MALL IS HUGE! It has a big/HUGE shoe store that I could get lost in *sigh*, oh how I heart that mall. However we were looking for a place to eat, we saw this place, Stingrays Reef! It was AWESOME!!! (Although I was a little afraid of the stingrays barbers getting me but other than that it was fun!) So here are some pictures… Enjoy!
Stingray pic one


Stingray

Proper Stingray Feeding Technique

Bobby (Jo's Brother)

Jo

me and Stingrays

Me & Jo w/Stingrays

Bobby & Jo (brothers)

Me & Jo in front of some fishes...

Some neat fishes

Seahorse!

Brothers, I guess they are "discussing the fish" HA!

Me taking pictures while the brothers are "pondering"

4 comments:

Yaya said...

Cute self-pic in the car!!!

I've been to that sting ray place-soooo cool!

jennykate77 said...

Great pics, Sara! Fun times! I bet that shoe store is like the one I've dreamed about ;) I've fed the stingrays at the aquarium before too. Really cool! I see the liner tattoo is doing great! You look gorgeous!

Happy Tuesday!

mom2jaymie+arianna said...

Hi Sara! How the heck did you find my blog? Awesome to hear from you! You look gorgeous! Love the hair! I need to come back and catch up on this blog over the weekend!

Michele said...

There's a proper sting ray feeding technique? Great shots. You have a good eye.

Thanks for visiting me on my big, bloggy day!