Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday Confessions!!!


Stole this idea from Jenny and Feather (Feather actually stole it from Jenny) So here goes...

1. I have needed to clean my entire house before today and I still haven't cleaned it. I need to ban myself from the "blog" but I can't help it. I will clean right after this post! :)

2. I have been some what mad at my husband because he calls me so late at night (right now he is in CHI-TOWN) and I am really nice to him during the day but not very nice at night :( And I don't know why I am really short with him at night, maybe its because I want him to call me earlier? who knows... (sorry JO love ya)

3. At work we are getting new carpet in our offices, a library, and two classrooms. So we had to move everything all out of our offices, into an empty building down the sidewalk, (kind of hard to explain) BUT now I am so tired, because I helped move 13 HUGE fire proof 4 deep filing cabinets that was filled with FILES. Also helped move huge desk (they were empty though), chairs, books, book shelfs. MAN AM I TIRED, and I got to leave work early (shh don't tell anyone).

4. I have a lot of work to do on Monday! (eugh don't want to)

5. OH I am getting a consultation on Wednesday to get my eye liner permanently tattoo'd on! I am super excited! :)

6. I just now had to google on how to spell the word "Permanently" :)

7. I really need to clean, but I do not want to.

8. shoot, I need to run and pay my house payment, it is due today.

9. I was really good this week at lunch time, I brought my lunch ALL week long! :)

10. I wasn't good today because I had a BIG-O Indian Taco, and almost ate it all... (BLECH I am still SO FULL)

11. I am glad to be apart of SITS!

8 comments:

Yaya said...

Hehe....good confessions! I need to clean too....blah....

Julie said...

Clean? What's that!

Jamie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Great list of confessions!

Mrs. S said...

You really are getting your eyeliner tattooed on? Won't that hurt? Oh you're much braver than I.

I was below you in SITS roll call today. I hope your day is going well.

Mrs. S said...

And then I see you're a Sooners fan...oh man! Go Huskers ;)

Grand Pooba said...

I'm like you, I need to clean but there are so much more fun things to do instead! Like Blog :)

My husband can't even wake me up after I'm asleep. I can't even here the phone ring. But if he did wake me up, I am def crabby!

Heather said...

Well, now I need some tacos. That sounds really good right about now. I'm glad you're a part of SITS too!

jennykate77 said...

My aunt got her lids and lips done...tattooed. It's quite natural looking and she said the pain was tolerable. You'll have to let me know how yours goes.

I confess that I google words too...I'm a little OCD about spelling correctly.

Sorry I missed your FC's last week. I'll be sure to check for them Friday! :)