Sunday, August 24, 2008

the beginning of something new...

So as of Saturday I joined Weight Watchers. I have never joined it before and I believe that going to the meetings each week is just the support I need!



So what this means is I am going to keep track of everything I eat/exercise. So I am very excited about this adventure...

This is my second day on WW and I am on the core plan which is 20 points per day... (I cheated today and yesterday) I know not good when I just started yesterday! HA!

I will keep you updated on my weight loss..

NEXT WEIGH IN 08/30/08

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Good for you. I think it helps so much having accountability in many things you do. It keeps you focused and gives you the motivation you need. Keep me posted!

feather k said...

You can do it!!!!