Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Iron Man the Movie




So my husband and I went to see Iron Man on Sunday evening at Warren Theater, and this theater gets an A++ from me. It really is a nice theater. The seats are big and are extremely comfortable. And the screen, the screen is no longer by the film it is all ran by digital. So when you are watching the movie it looks so crisp it is FREAKIN AWESOME! It looks just AMAZING! This is now our theater to watch ANY MOVIE!!! S0 go watch any move at Warren Theater in Moore, OK.

Now for my review on Iron Man.
At first when my husband told me that we were going to go see Iron Man, I really didn't want to. But I went with my husband anyway because I am supportive. Well I have to admit it, this was a really good movie, it has a lot of action. But the action wasn't to bad that a girl, who watches girlie girl movies, couldn't handle. It also had a bit of a love story attached to it. So all in all this was a great movie and I would suggest everyone to go watch the movie and also watch it at the new Warren Theater.


No comments: