Thursday, May 1, 2008

Only in Oklahoma...

That you would take pictures of H-A-I-L!!!

As most of you know or if you didn't know we had some storms go through our place of the neighborhood, and Yes we received some hail, and guess what my husband and I did (we were at two different places and didn't know the other was doing the EXACT same thing). We both took pictures of the hail. You would think we have never seen hail before in our lives. Yes we are both dorks, easily entertained and TRUELY OKLAHOMAN'S (my dad would be PROUD LOL)... The hail was golf ball size.



Pictures of husband holding the ice...

all the white balls is the ice that fell from the sky

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I don't think we've ever had hail that big here in Wisconsin before but we did have some pretty serious flooding this past spring.