Thursday, May 1, 2008

Life...

What do I want to do when I grow up? That seems to be the question of the year right now, as I am going to school. I have no idea, well let me re-state that, I thought I knew but now I don't know.
When I graduated high school, I thought I was going to become a Math Education Major, and teach Math to either middle school or high school students. Pro's and Con's of this is if you want to become a teacher you can not be in it for the money, however money would be a con of this, (if I was to go back into that field). A pro would be that if I was to ever have any children, than this would kind of be the perfect job because I would be off during the summer and have weekends off, although being a teacher would require a lot of extra work like grading and what not during the week. So that was kind of a pro/con of becoming a teacher.
Then when I went back to college almost 2 years ago I was going to do nursing. I was going become an RN and get my masters in nursing. The money is good, and I do love helping people, although is this for me? I have no idea, I feel like I am at a crossroads right now. Maybe God is trying to teach me a lesson and lean on him and trust on him with what I want to do with my life. Or what HE wants me to do with my life. the thought did cross my mind that I could get a bach in something and than go back and do fast track to RN which would only take 1 year after I received a Bach. degree in SOMETHING. Than after that go to do a Masters in RN. I just am not for sure.
So if you are one of my readers, please pray that God would continue to work and show me the way on what I need to do, I need Your guidance Lord.
Thanks for listening and please Pray for me!
Sara

No comments: