Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Movie Quote Game

Oh something Fun to do... or just Fun for me to do because I should be studing, (I have a test today)
1. Pick 10 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to
IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess (if you know them all, please don't guess every one)
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. No Googling or IMDb-ing. That's cheating, and that's no fun!Ready...set...commence!

1) And last week I saw Cameron Diaz at Fred Segal, and I talked her out of buying this truly heinous angora sweater. Whoever said orange was the new pink was seriously disturbed.


2) You show up here, after seven years, without so much as a "Hey there, Jake, remember me... your wife!" Or a, "Hi honey, lookin' good. How's the family?"

3) Hello, Patriots! I don't think I've been this excited since Gucci became a publicly-traded company.

4) My problem is that it's 2 A.M. My problem is I'm asleep. I'm on a tour bus with eight stinkin' men. Rule number one: Don't propose to a girl on a bus, you got that? Rule number two: Don't tell her it's because you had a bad dream.

5) Yes, you kept repeating that over and over last night - I never do anything like this... I *never* do anything like this... I never do *anything* like this... Feather

6) Well. I think a stork, he umm, he drops it down and then, and then, a hole goes in your body and there's blood everywhere, coming out of your head and then you push your belly button and then your butt falls off and then you hold your butt and you have to dig and you find the little baby.

7) That's what I'm talking about. Where's the sexy, cool, fun, smart, beautiful Andie that I knew? The one that wanted to be a serious journalist? You're up, you're down, you're here, you're there, you're like a frickin' one woman circus.

8) Toe pick!

9) A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep. In dreams you will lose your heartaches. Whatever you wish for, you keep. Have faith in your dreams, and someday, your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dreams that you wish will come true. LANEISA

10) Guys, a woman's purse, alright, it's her secret source of power. Alright? There are many dark and dangerous things in there, that we, the male species, should know nothing about. KIMBERLY

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

#10 How to Lose a Guy in 10 days...good movie

Sara Coleman said...

Yes you are correct!!!

feather k said...

#5 27 Dresses!!!

Sara Coleman said...

yep your correct!

The Other Joey said...

Sara,

Okay, #2 is Sweet Home Alabama.

I only know that because Reese is hot.