Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Daughtry+Bon Jovi Concert (4-15-08)

Well how exciting is this, I am posting in my own blog! I am so moving up in the world, now that I have a blog. LOL.

Daughtry + Bon Jovi = AWESOME!!!


Yes I went to their concert last night with Feather. It was so awesome! This is the second time I have seen Chris Daughtry, we went to the American Idle tour in MO. And the first time I have seen Bon Jovi. And let me tell you HE IS SO FINE! And he might not know it yet but I have found my "baby daddy/husband" BON JOVI! LOL I am sure my husband will not mind! His smile just melts my heart! Yes I have a crush. (but I still love my husband). He is an awesome entertainer. 'Sigh' I wish I could see him every day, but I do have pictures to hold me over until next time.
Funny thing, he started his band when I was 1 LOL!

Now lets remember with pictures! (they have not been edited but, I must have him on here!)


Feather and I(sorry I cut off your head Feather)
Daughtry

JOVI!!!!


It was so much fun! I can't wait until next time!

1 comment:

feather k said...

Ha! I put up the exact same video...I guess it's ok that you cut off my eye...this time...It would be nice to see them everyday...welcome to the blog world!!!